FDA Webinar Series
FDA label requirements can be confusing, and trends change at a fast pace. In addition to stringent content and wording requirements, food labels must also comply with size, color, language, and location rules. Claims are also a moving target with many subtleties in wording and design. Learn the basics of FDA labeling rules and keep up with the latest developments. This seminar covers:
- Required label features and formatting
- Product naming - standardized, descriptive, fanciful, and required flavor qualifiers
- Intricacies of ingredient statement, net weight, address line, and allergen declaration
- Introduction to nutrition labeling and the nutrition facts panel
- Specific ingredient requirements, including flavors, colors, oils, and spices
- Insight into a variety of special statements and claims
- Requirements for font prominence, feature placement, and relative size rules
and much more.....
This on-demand webinar purchase includes access to view the series recording for one week, a PDF copy of the slide deck, and a complimentary 60-minute consultation to address any regulatory questions you may have.